Another cool update from Dealership Software which includes over a dozen new features and enhancements. I’m sure you’re going to love some of these, check out the video for more info.
This update includes a number of cool things that have been added into the system, including:
- Invoice Activity Logs – See exactly what’s happened with your job card or invoice, for example, get a log of when the invoice was emailed.
- Job centre description. See much more info on each job by simply clicking on the job in the job centre.
- Report view redesign. Makes it easier for you to find the report you are looking for.
- UK Postcode search. Enter the postcode and click search to instantly get a list of associated addresses.
- Credit Application from within invoice – be able to quickly see the credits applied to an invoice, and be able to toggle between the invoice and the credit.
- Improvements to the date sorting for transactions
- Change booking date will change the date of the schedule.
- Import bundles
- Import program adjustments and improvements
- Currency update in Auto Inspect.
- Import program vehicle changes
- Internal improvements to the support admin centre.
- Carfax Integration for USA clients. Check out this page for more information http://us.workshopsoftware.com/carfax-integration/
- Hide Schedule if new mechanic. Previously you would receive an error if you did not save the mechanic before entering the schedule information.
- Hide Zero Stock in the Stock Take. A simple switch that allows you to toggle Zero stock on hand.
- Switch on Dashboard for Sales number widget to be including tax or excluding tax
Plus there is more exciting things to come soon, including a complete re-vamp of the Statement system.
Be sure to watch the short video to see the update in action and get the best tips on how this can enhance your Dealership.