Connect Dealership Software and Intuit QuickBooks for a total business solution
Integrate Dealership Software and QuickBooks for a complete workshop management solution. Super-charge your front end with Dealership Software while the back end takes care of itself with QuickBooks.
Never before has so much power been in the hands of mechanical workshop garages at such low price. For a small investment in Dealership Software and Intuit QuickBooks, your Dealership will have similar tools to the big players who spend tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands on their systems.
Make sure your staying ahead of the competition with the best tools for your workshop. The seamless integration will ensure your data is instantly synced with QuickBooks and you’ll have more control an visibility over your business than ever before.
- Instantly see your transactions from Dealership Software in QuickBooks.
- Customer and Supplier records are kept in Sync between Dealership Software and QuickBooks.
- Change something in Dealership Software and you’ll see it instantly in Dealership Software.
- Change something in QuickBooks and it will sync back to Dealership Software.
- All done automatically in the background while you work.
- Set-up is simple and only takes a few minutes.
- If you want to delve even deeper into the integration, you can set specific product groups to sync with a specified account in Intuit QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Secure access anytime, on any device: your data is completely secure in the cloud, allowing you to run your business from your Mac, PC, tablet or phone.
- Easily track cash flow: automate bank feeds, send quotes and invoices, track sales and expenses, scan receipts and pay employees.
- Reports and insights: create accounting reports and invite your accountant or bookkeeper and get real-time advice and be ready for tax time.
Find out more or try QuickBooks for free.