Dealershipsoftware is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected by Dealershipsoftware will not be transferred to or shared with any third party without your consent. Dealershipsoftware uses safe, secure 3rd party provider technology to protect your personal information.
Personal information may be used by Dealershipsoftware to communicate with our customers and subscribers, fulfill orders, improve customer service and also for editorial purposes. Dealershipsoftware may also use personal information to send updates about new products and promotions, provided the user has explicitly requested such updates. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking on the ‘UnSubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email from Dealershipsoftware.
Email addresses submitted to Dealershipsoftware will remain the private property of Dealershipsoftware and will not be sold to any third party.
If you are a resident of the European Union for the purposes of the GDPR, then in addition to what is set out above, the following applies to you. WORKSHOP SOFTWARE is a data controller and processor for the purposes of the GDPR and by your consenting to this Privacy Statement WORKSHOP SOFTWARE is able to processes your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Our Contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” on our Website. In providing its services to you, WORKSHOP SOFTWARE may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Data and your activity on our Site as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you, and on the Site or within our Apps. WORKSHOP SOFTWARE may also use such data in automated processes aimed at providing more tailored and relevant services to you.
In addition to your rights set out above, you may:
- update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you, in the manner described in the “Access to Your Information” paragraph above.
- withdraw your consent to WORKSHOP SOFTWARE’s use of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement by deleting your account. This will also delete all the Personal Data about you which we hold. This can be done by emailing WORKSHOP SOFTWARE and cancelling your account.
- request that WORKSHOP SOFTWARE
– provides you with a copy of the Personal Data WORKSHOP SOFTWARE holds about you in a portable and machine readable form; or
– share your Personal Data with a nominated third party;
you may request that from us by contacting us using any of the methods set out in the “Contact Us” section. Should you have any concerns in relation to WORKSHOP SOFTWARE’s collection and/or processing of your Personal Data, then in addition to the process set out in the “Feedback and Complaints about privacy and the WORKSHOP SOFTWARE website“ set out above (including the right to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner), you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (within the meaning of the GDPR). You may contact our privacy officer below:
By Email: email@example.com
Suite 2305/4 Daydream Street
Warriewood NSW 2102